Consistently named as one of the most pesticide-contaminated fruits and vegetables, apples make my list because they are more popular than the other fruits and vegetables on the list. Thus, choosing organic apples can make a big difference both in lowering your family’s pesticide exposure and in using our consumer power to change agriculture.
- OCCreativeMedia on Sunday Today presents: Ali Wing, giggle founder and CEO
- ritatayenaka on Sunday Today presents: Ali Wing, giggle founder and CEO
- AnarchoCannibal on Cleaning With Vinegar
- bowlerguy219 on Cleaning With Vinegar
- starfishboy on Cleaning With Vinegar