We visited Patrick DeYoung of Blue Moon Organics in Aptos, California in Spring 2008. He became a farmer after taking some time off from the stock market to surf. In this short video, he talks about growing strawberries for maximum flavor, how he uses bugs instead of pesticides, and how he treats the soil of their rented farm land to leave it better than before.
- OCCreativeMedia on Sunday Today presents: Ali Wing, giggle founder and CEO
- ritatayenaka on Sunday Today presents: Ali Wing, giggle founder and CEO
- AnarchoCannibal on Cleaning With Vinegar
- bowlerguy219 on Cleaning With Vinegar
- starfishboy on Cleaning With Vinegar